Life is lived in the now. Here’s what I’m currently spending my time on:
- Trading options on crude oil futures
- My fundamentals, the daily practices that make me feel great and set me up for success: journaling, meditation, and exercise (lift/yoga/run/swim/bike/pilates/boxing/HIIT)
- Writing new articles for this site
- Empowering others to become the highest versions of themselves and facilitating positive change
- De-cluttering my physical and digital spaces (closets almost done!)
- Reading books to expand my mind and help me live more fully (Books read so far in 2015: 60. Just finished: The Book That Made Your World. Currently reading: The Way of the Bodhisattva.)
- Creating more space in my day for laughter
- Playing the guitar
- Seeking greater clarity on the person I want to become and the life I want to live
- Practicing my ability to draw
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was November, 2015.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers /now movement. Thanks Derek!